Push Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I am looking for a push bar without the headligth guards. Any suggestions? :shrug:

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Go Rhino makes this one...I think there's a similar looking one on JC Whitney that is bumper mounted instead of frame mounted
You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Here's the bumper mounted one, not sure on the brand though...
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the bumper mounted one

I got mine from jc whitney. The have stopped carrying the black headlight guards though. If you think you might want them one day get the chrome one. I've been waiting on the headlight pieces to come back since Thanksgiving.....

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I got mine from jc whitney. The have stopped carrying the black headlight guards though. If you think you might want them one day get the chrome one. I've been waiting on the headlight pieces to come back since Thanksgiving.....

jc whitney doesnt carry them for our truck any more and i though you got a full brushguard for your truck?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did, just haven't put it on yet. Last time I checked they had the black grill guard, an the chrome grill an headlight guards. I ordered the black guards before Thanksgiving an the headlight parts were on back order an they never got any back in stock

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
That's my truck in the first pic, before i had KC's

Here it is now
You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-07-15

I like Go Rhino because its frame mounted, which means its alot more sturdy than bumper mounted.
This bar has also gotten backed into, which bent the mounts to the bar but didn't do anything to the truck whatsoever