Pulse board part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the pulse board in my truck is an ASM 22101626 or PCB 22122142. Neither part number is valid and everyone shows two different boards with no way to tell which is the correct one :banghead: Anyone have the updated ACDelco part number?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Looks like it's either:

AC Delco 19254082

or

AC Delco 12463090

Go to rockauto. After you go through Make, year, model, and engine. Then it's under the "Electrical" section scroll down to "wiper pulse board module". There's a couple options, just different prices. Hopefully that helps.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
No problem. Rockauto has great prices and you can usually find stuff like that the cheapest there, but it doesn't hurt to type it in to Google to see what pops up.

Glad to be of help. I need to swap mine out too. When I turn the knob backwards, to just cycle the wipers once, it usually runs them 3 or 4 times, and sometimes they stop halfway.

It's frustrating.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a brand new acdelco pulse board that I bought for mine, but mine didn't have one.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. Rockauto has great prices and you can usually find stuff like that the cheapest there, but it doesn't hurt to type it in to Google to see what pops up.

Glad to be of help. I need to swap mine out too. When I turn the knob backwards, to just cycle the wipers once, it usually runs them 3 or 4 times, and sometimes they stop halfway.

It's frustrating.

Mine don't work at all... Just makes a buzzing noise :banghead: