Protecting audio system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a full size tactical in .45 and it is one of the nicest pistols I've ever shot. I will never, ever get rid of that thing. I'd love to have a compact as well one of these days.
I had a modified full size USP in .45 which got stolen about 10 years ago. My priorities shifted and I haven't replaced it, but I will own another one eventually. My favorite also.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
I had a Colt Gold Cup in 45 ACP. Loved that gun and regret selling it. I also had a cheap alloy frame compact in 45 ACP. Also a nice gun I sold with regrets.

Ken

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a Colt Gold Cup in 45 ACP. Loved that gun and regret selling it. I also had a cheap alloy frame compact in 45 ACP. Also a nice gun I sold with regrets.

Ken

I regret not buying a Series 70 or 80 Gold Cup when they were easily found and a whole lot less expensive than they are today........

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy a quality alarm and have it installed by a reputable shop. Get something like a viper or auto page that will alert you before someone gets in your truck.