Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Wheels and dash look great brother. Do you have more pictures of the dash, like in the light so I can see more how you did it? I just ordered the dark blue sheet off ebay.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I dont have anymore pics but if you have any questions feel free to message me. Its really simple to do

Drove the truck to Layd Out this weekend and it did great. Only hiccup was when I was rolling out of the show Saturday my tire caught my battery tray and ripped my battery out completely and down to the ground. Chewed through the top of battery cap but never made it to the battery. So luckily all I had to replace was the terminal that grounds the batter to the intake manifold. So it looks like Ill be relocating the batter under the bed or something and while Im at it I will finally be doing my inner fenders. Also I had my hood striped by Jerry Dow at Lay'n Licks and it came out awesome! I told him I just wanted something small and simple to tie my wheels together with the truck and he nailed it

Here's the battery damage

You must be registered for see images attach

The striping

Me and Dewayne at the show

102 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr
99 by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Still bummed I didn't make it , would've been sick to have all 3 trucks sitting together. Would be an advertisement shot for nfamus haha. Love the striping to Jerry does killer work

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally decided to do blue leds in my gauges and ac controls and put a blue piece of 1/8" acrylic overlay on my ac control lcd screen. It ties pretty well since the radio and my air gauges are blue as well

LEDs by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

How did you get the AC/fan control buttons blue? Mine are still green and I can't figure it out haha.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
The lcd screen? Or the actual buttons? The buttons are just 3 leds and the screen is a piece of 1/8" acrylic. You need to remove the green piece first though. Also depending on your color, the green may show through on the buttons but blue over powers it

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some blue plexi for the screen. That's done. The buttons though. What LEDs did you buy and what was the install like? Looks great.