Project Named "Third Times A Charm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys as the title says I have a truck that I have owned not once not twice but three times. My project thread will showchase all the maintence and the upgrades I am planning as I start fixing it up and making it the truck I always wanted. I am sure some of you will remember the truck however I assure you this time it won't be going anywhere...because my wife threaten to kill and decaptate me if I thought of it.:waah: anyways here are some pictures and I hope you guys enjoy.
This is 1 picture from the first time I owned the truck:
You must be registered for see images

This is pictures from the 2nd time

Here is one of me and the truck...I know I look horriable

and here is pictures from the other day when I bought the truck, now before I recieve any flack for parking in a handicap parking place, I am recovering from a foot surgery and I have to walk with a cane sometimes so this is only on a as needed basis.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks pretty clean! What are your plans for it?

My immediate plans are to replace/fix all worn suspension and steering components because the steering is really loose and then get a front end alignment. My 2nd goal is to get rid of those UGLY RIMS!!!! My long term plans are to fix all rust issues and to get the maintence up to par. My Goal is a LS engine swap but that would be a very very long time from now

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
First, Hope the foot heals soon. I'm not looking forward to having surgery myself, But I'm sure it will be inevitable.

Second, The truck is a good start, even if it is the 3rd time around. Good Luck with the progress