Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I wanna stop in and see it some time, yours and Sierras even in progress, they look slick as they sit.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks man, and I am going to run the original style sheetmetal with a cowl hood, no escalade clip for this one, because we already have one of those, it will have a 94+Chevy grille with full phantom inserts, and also a GMC grille with a 31 bar, I want both so I can swap back and forth between them, I guess I am one of the few people that still prefer's the Chevy grille over GMC, but I like the GMC almost as much, and I have always wanted both.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wanna stop in and see it some time, yours and Sierras even in progress, they look slick as they sit.

Man your welcome anytime, let me know and we'll BBQ us up some food, and hang out, maybe we can get Sierra, and Ext. Dragger to join us too.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score

agreed. i didnt know there was this kinda stuff goin down so close haha. i saw a crew cab on the limit lot on base yesterday and made me think of yalls trucks. to bad they wanted an arm and a leg for it

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Man your welcome anytime, let me know and we'll BBQ us up some food, and hang out, maybe we can get Sierra, and Ext. Dragger to join us too.

I may try to drag Cameron (noremac) down with me some time. Itll probably be closer to show season before I can get away some weekend. Thanks for the invite by the way.

Much longer we may just have our own little show going if we can drag a few of the fleet out somewhere...