procharger upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
here it is with the cap on
You must be registered for see images attach

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i hope the weather is good for it...there is another near by my house...every thursday...i don't know if they have started yet...the regional, in easton on 106

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i saw your truck at great woods Saturday i was about 10 spots down from ya,love the interior in your truck stopped to check it out before we went in

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously sweet truck man! I'm close enough that I just might have to see this thing with my own eyes sometime this summer!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
theres a few saturday cruises i'll get the locations and let ya know your right up 495 so its easy to get down here i'm right off 495

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
theres a few saturday cruises i'll get the locations and let ya know your right up 495 so its easy to get down here i'm right off 495

yea man definitely let me know what you find out, we're coming into summer so there's gotta be a lot going on soon....just PM me sometime when you get details!