procharger upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
you might have to fight for a turn to drive it...my son might have a few words to say...and i don't let him drive it ...because he can't drive stick..thank god for that

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well after a lot of wiring time in the last two weeks...i was able to a a billet fuel pump controller rewire the fans and msd add some ground shut-offs for emergency and storage and trying to button all that up, in the next week..have to switch out my y pipe, for the one with an extra bung and a cat and install the windband o2 into it for tuning....

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
the major stuff just got completed....fans, msd, billet fuel controller, line loc all got wired and also installed a 6 relay board for all the extra stuff...still need to wire up, nos fans and solenoid on the intercooler and , the wide band and install the y pipe

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
pics are in...battery area done
You must be registered for see images attach

power block done

6 added relay circuits

cleaned up extra y pipe and installed tt-1 wideband and controller

made a board to mount the rear amp and wiring

and installed my two other redtops

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well had so time during this week and was able to get it running ....do some idle tuning with the laptop and also with the wideband....cruise nites ...here i come..for those that didn't notice ...i also put my cap on ..for easy access to my bed for rear amp relocation which is the next project...got new speakers and a ton of lights

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, what size and type are your tires? Do they grab in 2?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm been looking at those what is your wheel width and offset if you dont mind - i like the tucked look

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i know they are 8.5 wide....standard offset....bought them 10 years ago......not tucked....bulged fenders...they stickout 2.5 inches past the factory front fenders