power steering pump vibrating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what amp alt did you put in? there are two different belts if its a 140 amp or bigger it takes a slightly longer belt

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey I was just thinking oh I don't do much of that but maybe you have a bad belt it can happen even if new or your tensor isn't working correct and it's not pushing down on the belt to turn your assy also maybe you didn't route the belt correctly.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
Found out it was the power steering pump going out so i replaced it and all is better. I have noticed though that it seems like my motor is getting hotter than it should it has a new thermostat and coolant in it. Idk if its just the weather that makes it seem that way but the gauge never goes past operating temp unless im idling with the a/c on then it gets up to the middle. How does everybody else's motors seem?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Mine hang around middle on idle and on the line to the left of middle when cruising. It's normal.

Brandon95Z71

Reaction score
Mine hang around middle on idle and on the line to the left of middle when cruising. It's normal.

Ya that's where mine usually sits is one line left of the middle but it just seems like the motors hotter than that.