Potential new project opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Here's another DO IT! Since the trannys no good you can do a 5.3 or 6.0 ls swap. Even just a new tranny would be sweet but I like to help spend other people's money lol

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
DO ITT!! and a truck doing autocross is most definitely not unheard of, there is a beast of a black RCSB i've seen pass thru here b4 set up for the track

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What....

Autocross with a pickup? Talk about using the wrong tool for a job....that's like building a Honda Civic into a off roader. I mean, yes it can be done. You can raise a Civic and put big tires tires on it; BUT the base car you're starting with is incredibly inferior and will never be as good as starting with a Jeep or Truck.... The same is true with using a pickup for autocross racing...

Not trying to offend.....just sayin...
You must be registered for see images attach

Not a GMT400, but this is what I was getting at. Plus, you can help people move or get their X-mas tree.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What....

Autocross with a pickup? Talk about using the wrong tool for a job....that's like building a Honda Civic into a off roader. I mean, yes it can be done. You can raise a Civic and put big tires tires on it; BUT the base car you're starting with is incredibly inferior and will never be as good as starting with a Jeep or Truck.... The same is true with using a pickup for autocross racing...

Not trying to offend.....just sayin...

Your right, it can be done, we lifted a civic 3" when I worked at Street Beat.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Clean 2wd shortbox in the tri state area??? If you don't buy it, let me know!!!

...A few months ago, I would have bought that truck just for the seat.