Potential new project opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Got a oppertunity to buy a OBS 92 with i think a 305 get back to you guys on that but he wants 600 for it i want a street truck project
152k miles
the bads
needs tranny
headliner
front bumper
pics
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Personally, I would buy it and find a replacement trans in the junkyard since these trucks are everywhere.....as long as there's no hidden problems, the rest of the issues are easy to fix

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
$600? DO IT! That's a hard to beat deal. Slam that dirty girl and build up a small block to put in her. Make it a fun to drive street machine.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I bought mine for $800, buy it!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Yea i think ima do it i kinda want to do a frame off restore never done one and i think it will be fun

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Autocross build!!! Stroker small block, IRS, roll cage, and don't forget the Calvin pissing on Ford sticker!!!

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Autocross build!!! Stroker small block, IRS, roll cage, and don't forget the Calvin pissing on Ford sticker!!!

What....

Autocross with a pickup? Talk about using the wrong tool for a job....that's like building a Honda Civic into a off roader. I mean, yes it can be done. You can raise a Civic and put big tires tires on it; BUT the base car you're starting with is incredibly inferior and will never be as good as starting with a Jeep or Truck.... The same is true with using a pickup for autocross racing...

Not trying to offend.....just sayin...