Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have 'Abigail', my one owner '68 Plymouth Fury 383 (I was looking for a hot rod and ended up with this), an '82 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes 'Superslot' with a 425hp/454 and is the actual towboat for the ski show at Marineworld/Africa USA in California in '82, about 9 Schwinn Beach Cruisers, a Yamaha WR250F and someone just gave me a Yamaha Riva scooter....

Attachments

• Abigail @ GGB.jpg
    Abigail @ GGB.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Orwood '09 (1).jpg
    Orwood '09 (1).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Mastercraft - under engine cover.jpg
    Mastercraft - under engine cover.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 30
  • A few of the bikes.....jpg
    A few of the bikes.....jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 26

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just recently picked this '66 c10 up from my grandpas farm. Plans so far are to find a good motor and trans and get this thing running, then strip it to the frame and do a full rebuild
You must be registered for see images attach

Better check the reggie on the truck. 65/66 GM trucks didn't have the wrap-around front windshield, with the 'dog-leg knee-knocker' at the front of the door. '64's may be included in that group, but I could be wrong. This is an early model. '60-'64 (?), which I prefer! The roof line on these doesn't look like it's going in 2 different directions like the newer body style.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Better check the reggie on the truck. 65/66 GM trucks didn't have the wrap-around front windshield, with the 'dog-leg knee-knocker' at the front of the door. '64's may be included in that group, but I could be wrong. This is an early model. '60-'64 (?), which I prefer! The roof line on these doesn't look like it's going in 2 different directions like the newer body style.

Your right I just googled it, good eye! I never even noticed, my grandpa always said it was a 66. Now I'm curious to find out what year it actually is

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Right now bone stock 2011 Polaris Sportsman 400 HO, mods soon to come :wink:

You must be registered for see images

By mikeschevy at 2012-07-19

I was looking into one of these! There's LOTS of possible mods. One of them should be done either first, or last, after the others are complete. The "Give it to Kyle" mod. It's cheap, heck it's free! Plus it takes a load off your shoulders! Can't argue with those odds.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Here's two of our four projects. Each of them has been completely rewired after packrats destroyed them :nono: They amaze me every time we take them out for a spin.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I was looking into one of these! There's LOTS of possible mods. One of them should be done either first, or last, after the others are complete. The "Give it to Kyle" mod. It's cheap, heck it's free! Plus it takes a load off your shoulders! Can't argue with those odds.

I think kevin will like that mod :wink:

skyrodder

Reaction score
here is my project. Im putting in storage for a couple years. 54 chevy chopped and sectioned.