Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The only pic I have of interior 1/2 ish complete floor changed, chair & center consol reinstalled, rear cab is now black minus seat

Last edited:

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

All I have for now... I hid the dents in the photos.. front was bumped on passenger side but the bumper L bracket took 90% of the damage...had to replace grill assembly, hood, right fender, bumper.... also redid the headliner... not a great job and I'll probably end up doing again within the year

When I get the car back I'll post a pic of the inside.. turned out great except the headliner and there was A LOT of experimentation as I did it all myself and I've never redone an inside

Don't want to take over thread and annoy anyone so I'll take alot of pictures and maybe make another thread after, but I am lifting this baby within the month!

Last edited:

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks OP and all that contributed to the thread. Without yall i wouldn't be spending a crap load more money than I expected on the ex-POS... hopefully :)

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
This thread made me decide to lift my newly acquired 95 c1500. I got it since my mercedes hit a pot hole and then hit a transformer totaling it out (no one was hurt thankfully). My insurance was a little high for a new car so i decided to buy my GF's parents old truck. Ive redone the entire interior (everything is blacked out, even chairs, led instrument panel/everything), put in my JL subs and I'm having all the dings taken out before the paint job, changed over to synthetic, fuel filter, distributor cap, plugs, wires. I got RC's 4inch lift (full set with shocks and blocks) arriving by Dec 7th with BFG KO2's 32/11.5r15 on new 15x8 -19 offset with 2 2" spacers for rear. Only thing I've never done ever is replace the brake lines. Should I change over to stainless steel lines/how hard is it. I know it's not necessary but just wondering since it'll be all apart when i replace the spindles.

I went safe on mine and got extended brake lines made, cost $65 to do it but I've got a piece of mind my stock lines arent maxed out if its flexed out

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
On another note did any of yall have problems running stock shocks? Its like mine dont have much down travel but plenty of up travel, and they are brand new.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
i have a feeling those would be stock length brake lines

jmmoto721

Reaction score
Looks like this will be my next purchase as well. Stock ones still work fine, i just want to upgrade the brakes. What pads/ rotors are people running?