Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score

X2 lol biggest I've been in had nine 2 post lifts plus alignment rack.

Currently where I'm at theres one 4 post lift and five 2 post lifts plus alignment rack an wash bay, massive differences!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
X2 lol biggest I've been in had nine 2 post lifts plus alignment rack.

Currently where I'm at theres one 4 post lift and five 2 post lifts plus alignment rack an wash bay, massive differences!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone
I was talking about the truck lol

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thread made me decide to lift my newly acquired 95 c1500. I got it since my mercedes hit a pot hole and then hit a transformer totaling it out (no one was hurt thankfully). My insurance was a little high for a new car so i decided to buy my GF's parents old truck. Ive redone the entire interior (everything is blacked out, even chairs, led instrument panel/everything), put in my JL subs and I'm having all the dings taken out before the paint job, changed over to synthetic, fuel filter, distributor cap, plugs, wires. I got RC's 4inch lift (full set with shocks and blocks) arriving by Dec 7th with BFG KO2's 32/11.5r15 on new 15x8 -19 offset with 2 2" spacers for rear. Only thing I've never done ever is replace the brake lines. Should I change over to stainless steel lines/how hard is it. I know it's not necessary but just wondering since it'll be all apart when i replace the spindles.

Last edited:

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys... the only pics I think I have is one of the hood when I replaced and the interior before (disgusting). I'm kicking myself for not taking pics after I finished the interior... it's at my body shop guys lot atm but I'll post some uglies while I wait for her to come back.... how do I again?