Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well well well. Hey there. Lol. Beautiful truck.

Tyler/T-Unit

Thank you. She's work in progress with a lot more to do. The bumper, winch, kc's, linered rocker panels, wheels and black grille have all been done in the past few months. Just working on her as I get the extra cash.

YUP, I should've gotten a Peacemaker. Gah, love that thing!

Man I love it! I got it bc it was a little less than a Ranch Hand and was only 6 week wait versus the 12 week wait on RH. They are actually Tough Country Bumpers sold by Peacemaker. They had great customer service too, I called a few times during the process to order changes like the light tabs and a few other things. Btw if you have a Body Lift they will weld brackets on it for you to extend it up.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thank you. She's work in progress with a lot more to do. The bumper, winch, kc's, linered rocker panels, wheels and black grille have all been done in the past few months. Just working on her as I get the extra cash.

Man I love it! I got it bc it was a little less than a Ranch Hand and was only 6 week wait versus the 12 week wait on RH. They are actually Tough Country Bumpers sold by Peacemaker. They had great customer service too, I called a few times during the process to order changes like the light tabs and a few other things. Btw if you have a Body Lift they will weld brackets on it for you to extend it up.

I'm jealous. I have no complaints about my TAG bumper, but the more traditional look of the PeaceMaker deluxe bumper is really appealing to me.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm jealous. I have no complaints about my TAG bumper, but the more traditional look of the PeaceMaker deluxe bumper is really appealing to me.

Man you have a good looking truck, makes me even more anxious to get a lift on mine. I Definitely NEED a rear bumper like you're running. Does it sit and mount just like the rear bumper? I'm seriously looking at getting one of these http://www.tiregate.com/vt-series/ for my truck once I get the lift on and don't want a rear bumper that would interfere with that. As far as Peacemaker front bumper goes, honestly I stumbled upon them by accident trying to find me a WARN Classic II front bumper replacement (still never found one) but I do like it just kinda mismatch with the rear now.