Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
The mirrors are color matched from the factory! Not too many like that.
Since that pic, I wrapped the bowtie in black 3M carbon fiber vinyl. Looks much better.
And yea, with the two grills I could change them up once a week. Keep the guys @ the Friday cruise-in wondering! Hehe!
With another set of corners in the painted grill, it'd be plug & play.

From factory eh, that's neat!
Ooh I can imagine that CF wrapped bowtie looking good!
Hell if your up for switching them once a week, feel free :)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
A spare is a spare.. you'll always be able to go back to that chrome one :) I say give it a shot! Maybe even just the bowtie?
Love the colormatched mirrors thats for sure
X2!

I thought I was the only one who still does that after taking 94+ grills off so many times :lol:
I still do this. The only problem I run into is clipping the bottom of the grille back in. My grille takes 11 mins. I have those blasted awesome Lund grille inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
X2!

I still do this. The only problem I run into is clipping the bottom of the grille back in. My grille takes 11 mins. I have those blasted awesome Lund grille inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I installed bottom first then top, I left the screw out of the middler of the grill by the bow tie because of my grill inserts.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I installed bottom first then top, I left the screw out of the middler of the grill by the bow tie because of my grill inserts.

When I need to pop off my grille I take the top screws out unscrew the turns pop out the lower lund inserts then the uppers. Take out the center screw and slide it all out.

Last edited: