Post pics of your truck with newer style factory oem wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildncrazyguy

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, I've got a 98 K500 Z71 extended cab short bed... Stock wheels are 16" by something... Tires are LT265/75/R16. I'm needing new tires very soon. Started looking and have come up with an idea, but wanted to run it past folks here who probably have first hand knowledge. Will most any newer stock Chevy wheels bolt right up without modification or shims or anything, assuming same bolt pattern which I think is the 6x5.5? I'm kind of interested in some new 2014/15 18" stock wheels, or some older 17" as sort of an "upgrade", but keep it looking pretty stock. My 17 year old stock wheels are showing their age. Ebay and craigslist has me wondering if it's an easy just bolt the new ones on or if I've got any clearance issues or turning issues to be concerned with. I'm not thinking 20".

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not great pics but my truck with the stock tahoe, suburban or avalanche 20" wheels