Post pics of your truck with newer style factory oem wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlton

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Need to wash it up but got my wheels on, transmission swapped, air dam, license plate holder & tow hooks back on. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just swap to c2500 6 bolt brake rotors (direct swap) and get a 6 bolt rear out of a 4x4. Might cost a little more, but would be safer in the long run. Can be done for less then $500 if you do it yourself...
That's awesome. is the width the same up front as the 4wd axle? Had no idea the rotors were direct swap.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's awesome. is the width the same up front as the 4wd axle? Had no idea the rotors were direct swap.
A 4x4 rear end will be 3" wider overall. Get an axle from a LD c2500. I believe they are the same width as your current axle

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had these for awhile but never thought to post here. The z71 18's seem to be pretty popular. Hope this helps someone make a decision! Other two are Denali 20's and GMC machined 20's.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You've got the wheel/tire combo I'm shooting for, and it looks damn good on yours; so I hope it'll look good on my Suburban.
Got to admit, the Cadillac 20s somehow work on your truck, not a fan of the squat though.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You've got the wheel/tire combo I'm shooting for, and it looks damn good on yours; so I hope it'll look good on my Suburban.
Got to admit, the Cadillac 20s somehow work on your truck, not a fan of the squat though.
Yeah I traded my buddy the 18s for the 20s but hated not having my trail graps so I got him to trade me back. The squat isn't as bad in person, just a couple inches higher on the keys. But yeah man I don't think anyone here could go wrong with 18s!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Just got these 17" chrome steelies. They are OEM "take offs" from a 2013 Silverado.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I just bought these for my '98, off a 2010......don't know what the one's I have now are from.