PLEASE HELP!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant decide which rims to get.... Im gonna run 20x8.5/20x10

so I narrowed it down to these 2 choices.

#1 Foose legends......
You must be registered for see images attach

And of course the ever so popular Boss 338.

so which ones get your vote?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to spend. The boss wheels are what I have and are a heck of a lot cheaper than the foose wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to spend. The boss wheels are what I have and are a heck of a lot cheaper than the foose wheels

Foose wheels are not that bad price wise, ebay has great deals...

Everybody has 338's and everybody has legends sooooooooooooo....................

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I looked at the foose wheels it came to like 2k for just rims

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If everyone has 338's and everyone has Legends, why not look at something else? They really do look so much like each other it's not much of a choice either way; but given the two I'd pick the 338's. I have a set (in gray) on my maroon '94, but strictly because it needed wheels/tires and I caught a smokin' craigslist deal on a nearly new set, and I appreciate that Boss wheels are made in USA even though they are heavy-ass cast crud.

The backspacing really isn't ideal for a hard static drop though so you may take that into consideration...

Richard

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If everyone has 338's and everyone has Legends, why not look at something else? They really do look so much like each other it's not much of a choice either way; but given the two I'd pick the 338's. I appreciate that Boss wheels are made in USA even though they are heavy-ass cast crud.

The backspacing really isn't ideal for a hard static drop though so you may take that into consideration...

Richard

Its because I like this style rim my body style and im not dropping it too low.....

I didn't know that Foose legends were Made In China, and Boss 338's are made here.............

I searched and not very hard to find that info after reading your post...... Nuff said, I will go with the US made 338 rims!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Last edited: