Pics of my NBS silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
my bf got an hd for his 2001 and he is uttin a scoop on it I think it will be sweet

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL I was just offered $8500.00 for it. I dont think Ill be getting rid of it anytime soon.

Ive always loved the HD front end on these years. Im still looking fo the lower valance that goes with this front end but I dont want to pay dealer price for it.

Did you try LMC for the valance, maybe??

Super nice truck, as much as I want to build a lowered truck, I think I would end up lifting it with in 6 months! haha

I am debating putting an HD on my Sierra, just a little trimming for the headlight.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you try LMC for the valance, maybe??

Super nice truck, as much as I want to build a lowered truck, I think I would end up lifting it with in 6 months! haha

I am debating putting an HD on my Sierra, just a little trimming for the headlight.

Yea Ive looked and havnt found it on there site. Funny thing is I almost lifted this truck LOL

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
LOL I was just offered $8500.00 for it. I dont think Ill be getting rid of it anytime soon.

Ive always loved the HD front end on these years. Im still looking fo the lower valance that goes with this front end but I dont want to pay dealer price for it.

Okay well I can't compete with that lol

IF you can find one, I suggest a PIAA air dam! I had one, very original, housed 6" lights too!
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260012

You must be registered for see images attach

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea Ive looked and havnt found it on there site. Funny thing is I almost lifted this truck LOL

Well that sucks... next best bet is probably either ebay or craigslist. I can usually find auto dismantlers on craigslist, that is where I just got a new dash for my '97.

The offroad thing is in my blood. I am not even sure if I could ever own a car! haha

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Oh also the Tahoe Z71 valances look sweet too! :waytogo:

You must be registered for see images attach

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea the z71 is nice too and looks good on the HD front end. Ive looked on ebay and no luck Im sure ill find one.