Pic Request: Tablet/Phone Mounts DIY or Store Bought

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I can't get over that floor. That's too nice. I want that in my suburban. -Sorry back on track here.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't get over that floor. That's too nice. I want that in my suburban. -Sorry back on track here.

:lol: I try to keep my stuff nice :cheers: I'd like to run the wires for the receiver through the dash behind the mount so you can't see them but haven't been brave enough to drill a hole yet...

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
It's been on my mind since you posted the pic with that flooring and the weathertech mats.

The split loom looks good.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: I try to keep my stuff nice :cheers: I'd like to run the wires for the receiver through the dash behind the mount so you can't see them but haven't been brave enough to drill a hole yet...

No need to drill holes. I did these all the time back in the cellular days. Just loosen the 4 screws for the instrument cluster and tuck the wires up (below heater controls) thru there and down next to the steering column. The cable can tuck behind the padded portion of the dash. Easy to understand what I am saying if you look at the photo you supplied from the pass side.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Welcome by the way. You should introduce yoursef.

Chevy88

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my mount