Photoshop Member Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
How did you change the paint color on Jake's truck Charles?

Okay, you select a region with one of the selectors - the smart scissors, in this case

You select colors and click "desaturate" which takes all colors out

Then you hit colors again and hit the color board and slide stuff around till you like it. Write down the changes- for example, Hue 39, Saturation 67, Brightness 30 and do it for all body panels or the rest of whatever you are changing the color of.

To make the rims line up, resize them until they line up with the top and bottom of the rim you are replacing. Then, on the resizing page, press that little clip button so that you are only changing width and then you can make them thinner until they line up right.

A way to make things line up better is to copy a piece of the ground or the truck somewhere else and patch it into a spot you are working on. I used to do this for an online clothing business, clipping and editing photos, so I had to figure it all out by myself :nono:

If you got more questions, go on and ask. :) The hardest part is figuring it out. Once you do it gets easier.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here ya go- not as dramatic a change, but still there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Since his truck is so next to perfection and I don't want to hurt it :lol:

removed nerf bars
cab lights
blacked out bowtie
bigger tires
back rack (see?) :lol:
cb antennas

Not bad...cab lights look alright...looks awesome without the step bars...hmmm.....Tires look odd though. lol.

When im doing it, it always starts out soooooo smooth. And then theres one part where it just wont do what i want, and it fawks up my flow. Heres my GIMP of ProSho

What did you do, throw it off the parking garage?

:rofl:

Then took some easter egg dye to it....:lol:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
What did you do, throw it off the parking garage?

:rofl:

Then took some easter egg dye to it....:lol:

My computer was not cooperating! I swear!! I am super good at this stuff!! :lol:

I was trying something different. I though egg shaped tires would help offroad with your fiberglass fenders. Also, the easter bunny blue/green was to make it stand out!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Here you go Jeramy!

I really like the rims on this one.

Sorry for the bad paint job... things weren't cooperating.

fixed rust
debadged
undercoated
blacked out bowtie
colormatched grill
blacked out bumpers
black tool box
moved cb antennae
rims
paint job