Photoshop Member Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
color of wheels?

and what's a TAG bumper?

A tag bumper is a brand. Tactical Armor Group. Its the bumper that ChrisAU has on his truck.

What he said ^^^

and as for wheels, I would do either old school wagon wheels or the kind like Jake or Bluex have on their trucks, the old bullet-hole lookin' ones. But seriously, do what you want.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
i forgot all about this thread. I'll give it a shot sunday when i have the day off. I dont have photochop though, just GIMP. So don't expect greatness.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
i forgot all about this thread. I'll give it a shot sunday when i have the day off. I dont have photochop though, just GIMP. So don't expect greatness.

:lol: that's what I use, but I don't claim to be all that great either. It really is a good program, just takes forever to figure out how to do one little thing.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Holy **** i suck!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm literally laughing as I type this!! :lol: I love it man! SAS'd and everything-

I've actually got the best lookin' rig on that sand dune too- a bunch of hummers and a Ford are in my company.

Okay, who's next up? I might take a swing at it.... :evillol:

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Nothing like having two front axles too! Thats why theres no rear driveshaft. I had this sweet idea in my head, but it just would not do what i wanted to. My skills are not at their prime yet i suppose.