Peterbilt lets hear your honest opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your peterbilt is very gorgeous! Are you using it on carrying heavy equipments? I wish I could have that also. :head3:

I mainly pull a single tanker with 4 axles at a gross wt of 106,000 pds, sometimes I do get pulled off to haul equipment when the big truck is needed, not very often though.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
DEFINITELY get a mesh insert for that and you can pull off that red grille. Looks pretty :boobs: to me!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the grille may be the issue. I don't like the vertical bars on Pete's because it makes them look like wannabe KW's.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
The cone looks good, but something up there just doesn't look right. I don't care for painted tanks unless they're on a show truck. They seem to get chipped up way too easily. And since this is a work truck I wouldn't want to see chips in my tanks from the steer tires throwing $hit back on them. Just my .02

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cone looks good, but something up there just doesn't look right. I don't care for painted tanks unless they're on a show truck. They seem to get chipped up way too easily. And since this is a work truck I wouldn't want to see chips in my tanks from the steer tires throwing $hit back on them. Just my .02

Im planning on puting clear bra on the nose cone as well as tanks to help with the rock chip issue

bigdog379x

Reaction score
Deff prefer the polished grill shell, but i'm very biased to polished aluminum and stainless compared to painted. This is one of our old trucks just to give you an idea...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I like it, are you keeping the tank straps polished? One of my favorite rigs is the red one in the video for chicken lights and chrome

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
man idk, i really like the polished nose cone! maybe when its done with the tanks painted and everything itll tie it together more!