Peterbilt lets hear your honest opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I think the painted nose cone looks great, it updates the look of the truck. But I will say, there is something about the grill I don't like

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looked better before but like others are saying if u painted more parts then it may pull it off.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the painted nose cone looks great, it updates the look of the truck. But I will say, there is something about the grill I don't like

I think it may be the grill insert I have with the vertical bars on it. I didnt want to go over board with painting the fender supports or the headlight frames. I really like the stainless, polished look of all the shiny stuff on trucks, and want to have the best of both worlds. I think with doing what Im doing I may miss my mark and have a half assed paint to match/ half assed stainless and polished truck when I get done. I really want to put a bowtie or batman drop visor on it, so Im not painting the one it has. I gotta say this makin a big truck look the way I want is EXPENSIVE!!