Perma-Cool Cool Pack Efan Kit...reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I came across a brand new efan kit on craiglist and ended up getting it for really cheap ($120). I wasnt able to find any threads on here of anyone who has used them, so I figured I would create one? If you have experience with these, what did you think?

I am hoping to have some of the normal gains that people who install efans see (gas mileage, performace, faster warm-ups).

Below is the link what I got:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/prm-19515/overview/year/1996/make/gmc/model/k1500

Thanks, Jeff

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have this one youre asking about but I have a single efan and notice a huge gain in cooling even in 90f weather.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for flexalite kit but for my 99 silverado nbs Ive ran a similar kit that was made especially made for a toyota truck in another project I had and it worked and installed great.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is good to hear... I will update people when I install it in a few weeks.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had then on my truck for the past 4-5 years and they work awesome. Great fit & has an adjustable controller (even can with a perma-cool screwdriver to adjust). The price you got it for is awesome and I wouldn't think twice about installing them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had then on my truck for the past 4-5 years and they work awesome. Great fit & has an adjustable controller (even can with a perma-cool screwdriver to adjust). The price you got it for is awesome and I wouldn't think twice about installing them.

Cool, that is good to know...they look really nice installed. Glad another member has had them on for a while.

Wow for $120 I would never pass those up! Nice score man

Yeah, that is exactly what I thought. I figured even if the hardware and wiring was cheap the fans and brackets alone were worth that.

Sweet find... Looks like a really good setup...

It was good find...taking craps and surfing craiglist eventually pays off!

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of having issues when putting the motor under a heavier load such as pulling through the mountains, heavy trailers, or pulling on overly warm days?
Thanks