Paycheck again at 71?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Got the new Ford crate engine on the engine stand and the old engine out of the 2006 F150, my neighbor's truck. Doing a reman transmission and a Ford crate engine. Started swapping over whatever did not come on the new engine. Ford supplied cam and crank sensor and gaskets/seals and oil filter.

You must be registered for see images attach

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I need to be clear about this engine swap. This is all being done at my friend's shop, in Junction City, Oregon. I do not do engine swaps at my home. My neighbor is paying him and I am showing up to help it all along. I am compensated by my neighbor and my friend. I was recently looking to go back to work as a service advisor but turned down two quick offers and decided I just want to help at this shop on a part time basis and turn wrenches sometimes and run errands and write some service.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

I just received a new catalog from LMC Truck and on the cover is a, same color as my girl's truck, 1989 C1500. I keep seeing more and more GMT400 trucks with the same color.
From what I recall of the late 80s/early 90s, that was a popular color combo. The square body Rallyes look sharp on there, but in my opinion, trucks and whitewalls do not go together.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
From what I recall of the late 80s/early 90s, that was a popular color combo. The square body Rallyes look sharp on there, but in my opinion, trucks and whitewalls do not go together.
I agree with this the whitewalls do not look too bad but I think raised white letters or outlined letters would be better