Parts garage sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I have several parts that I don't need anymore, first I have a 4 bolt throttle body from an 08 Tahoe with a 5.3 it is 87mm unit, it has one tiny piece of plastic broken off of it, but it does not affect it at all, $50 plus shipping, next I have the stock fuel injectors from the same 08 Tahoe with a 5.3, $20 plus shipping, next I have a set of power factory black mirrors for a 95+ GMT 400, 1 of them has a replacement glass in it, but they both work just fine, $25 plus shipping, and last I have a set of chrome tube steps for a 92-2000 crew cab GMT 400 in good shape, $20 I can't ship these they are to big, everything else is plus actual shipping to your zip. Thanks

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested n having a set of mirrors painted and didn't know if the best thing to do would b to buy a new aftermarket set. Is this set a good candidate to paint? U mentioned replacement mirror, what's the difference?
Thanks, Erin

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, yes these would be a good set to paint, the replacement mirror has rounded corners and doesn't exactly fit the same as the original.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's the pics, sorry for the delay, as you can see the one replacement glass is curved in the corners, also shipping will be $15.20 to anywhere in the lower 48.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 20
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 19
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 20