Parking brake pedal pad replacement (95 Tahoe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I picked up a set of new pedal pads for my Tahoe from LMC, gas pedal, brake and the parking brake, they all fit fine minus the parking brake pedal pad so went down to the Chevy dealer told the parts guy my issue and ordered a pedal pad through them but its not like the original one, the original one attached to this metal bracket that popped onto the parking brake, the new pedal pad just has these too round things that looks like they push through a hole and attaches, anyone else run into this issue? The parts guy didn't understand why it would be different either, was thinking about drilling some holes to mount it

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I think I can help, a little. That first set of pictures you have is of a parking brake that would fit on my 99 Suburban (and I do need one, that's how I know what the holes look like). So maybe there's a different between 95 and 96+.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I think I can help, a little. That first set of pictures you have is of a parking brake that would fit on my 99 Suburban (and I do need one, that's how I know what the holes look like). So maybe there's a different between 95 and 96+.

Huh that's actually the best info I have gotten about this so far, when I was at the Chevy dealer 95+ to 00 obs trucks were the same part number and same thing with LMC maybe ill just have to drill holes then, if u need a pedal pad I'd sell you one I got an extra one

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2