Overhead Gun Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Had to get a bigger one for my unusually long scope on my new rifle, will fit any gun with a scope (or without one) that is 16" long or shorter. $75 shipped in the lower 48. Bought it brand new just a couple months ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to get a bigger one for my unusually long scope on my new rifle, will fit any gun with a scope (or without one) that is 16" long or shorter. $75 shipped in the lower 48. Bought it brand new just a couple months ago.

What kind was the new one you bought?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Same brand, just an adjustable style that spans the entire roof. Big Sky Racks is the manufacturer of both.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You provide them. Doesn't matter, as long as you don't go through the outer shell of the roof of course. I believe I used 1/2".

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol I just wanted the measurement wouldn't think you could use any thing longer then that in the roof

Live action!!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah the metal of the rack is pretty thick and add a washer and a half inch screw isn't very long anymore.