Overhead Console Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that. How much would shipping be? 30620
Did you want the lens and Homelink module? I think both will fit in a small USPS flat rate box which shows $10.60 to ship.

The Homelink has a pigtail and I think I tested it when I got it, but not 100% certain and won’t have much time to fool with it as I’m getting ready to go back out of state. I can mess with it when I get back in a couple days. Also note in the picture that the hinge pins are broken on the right side.

Also for anyone else that may be interested, I have one more lens besides this but the large tab on the one edge is missing.

Sean Sills

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you want the lens and Homelink module? I think both will fit in a small USPS flat rate box which shows $10.60 to ship.

The Homelink has a pigtail and I think I tested it when I got it, but not 100% certain and won’t have much time to fool with it as I’m getting ready to go back out of state. I can mess with it when I get back in a couple days. Also note in the picture that the hinge pins are broken on the right side.

Also for anyone else that may be interested, I have one more lens besides this but the large tab on the one edge is missing.
Are you referring to the 2 pictures that you posted?

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The homelink is responsive when tested as in pressing each button illuminates the red “home” LED. I am not seeing any difference when applying power through the green wire which I think is supposed to be backlighting for the buttons. Notice also the missing pins from the right hinge.

Followed info in this post fir wiring.

Attachments

• IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 8

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where does the homelink pigtail wire go to?
I posted a link above where the wiring was explained. I honestly don’t remember exactly where I tapped in but did use a switched 12+ source so that you have to have the key on for it to work. I didn’t bother with wiring in the button illumination.