Other OBS parts laying in the shed. Stuff to be added here often...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While we are on consoles, May as well add these...

The first is the back part from a 03 Tahoe. Fit real nice in the Tahoe, and offered 2 cup holders.. The only piece I could not locate in the yard was the front little cover. I do have the gm part number, but I never ordered it... $50 plus $15 in shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

I also have a console made of wood that I pulled from a 95 Ambulance (with OBS truck chassis) It was designed for the floor shift 4wd. It is heavy, but I would like to get the $40 I paid for it, plus I am thinking the shipping is gonna be the killer. I am going to say $25 to ship it. It has removable panels, but the large one was not with it. easy to make though, or re-work it into a custom console.

Also, I have the older cold air intake I removed when I put on the Volant. I'd like $25 for it plus $12 in shipping. The air filter shown in the picture was too cheesy for me and I replaced it with a larger one. It's included.

Shawn

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3- 99-00 escalade/denali fog light switch, with panel. $30 plus $6 shipping. I have 2 of these.

Do you still have one of these? If so pm me im intersted.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt think I had one until I started cleaning out some stuff on facebook...Here it is installed...

Shawn

I like that actually. If I can get the $$ together I'll get back with you...

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Excursion center console does that mount the same way the factory console mounts or not? and still have the 99-00 Escalade/Denali fog light switch with the wiring?