Oregon DEQ Test: Will my Chevy Truck Pass? - PLUS 7 Tips to Pass Your Emissions Test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevycheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 1994 Chevy Cheyenne C1500 with the 4.3L V6 engine. I need to take the Oregon DEQ test to get new tabs for the truck. So in this video we’re going to go over 7 Tips to Pass Your Emissions Test and then we’re going to take my truck to an Oregon DEQ testing station so I can take the test renew my tabs.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
This is my 1994 Chevy Cheyenne C1500 with the 4.3L V6 engine. I need to take the Oregon DEQ test to get new tabs for the truck. So in this video we’re going to go over 7 Tips to Pass Your Emissions Test and then we’re going to take my truck to an Oregon DEQ testing station so I can take the test renew my tabs.

Always enjoy your videos Frank. Here’s a slice of mine if you’d care to see

1994chevycheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always enjoy your videos Frank. Here’s a slice of mine if you’d care to see

Thanks for sharing! I just now saw your video and thank you for enjoying and watching mine. I love the country and so I enjoyed your scenic drive! I've been thinking about doing a few scenic drive videos myself!