Ordered my 3" BL today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea its the final countdown bodylift is commencing at 8:00 am

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I lifted the cab. Forgot my camera so no pictures :( butttttt........... I need to repair the two front frame mounts and change the radiator support as its all rotted. Going to work on that tomorrow morning. Ill get pics of my progress so far. Once the cab mounts and stuff are repaired then I am gonna lift the bed. I stopped once I realized I needed that other work. I want to button up the front completely before I do anything else.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that will put a damper on progress. i got lucky and all my body bolts came out and it went pretty smooth for a drive way install

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all bolts came off easy. i had no problems with that stuff. just ran into a lot of rust that needs repair :-(

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some pics of the cab progress...
You must be registered for see images attach

and then the rot......

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that's not good at all. I'd be hitting up some yards for obs trucks and cut them off and bolt em on or bolt and weld. Shame oobs won't work I noticed lmc has the body and cab mount brackets for 81-87 trucks.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am gonna have the guy make some. I dont really wanna go to a yard and cut them off and then pay for them. Considering they will prob be in need of some sort of work. its easier to just make them.