Only one dash light isnt working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billythekid

Reaction score
I have a 1993 k1500 that has the cluster with a tachometer. Im switching to blue led gauge lights, and i got the sockets to go along with them. There are 7 replacment bulbs and 6 work with the new sockets. The center bulb isnt working, and i swapped it with the one that lights up my prndd21, and it did light up but the one i moved to the center didnt. I know they do have one way fitment so i put the socket in both ways with the bulb mounted on them both ways and it didnt work no matter what way it was. Is there a known issue with the circuit board going bad or am i just missing something? Its bugging me knowing
You must be registered for see images attach
im one bulb away from really nice led lights

tpass

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would imagine that the printed circuit for that bulb may be compromised, either where the bulb makes contact or somewhere in the path. Probably just need to do a real good inspection, the circuits are pretty easy to follow.

Billythekid

Reaction score
Found out on the new socket the connectors are a bit wider so the socket wouldnt contact the copper, fixed it with some aluminum foil, thanks

kilog257

Reaction score
I have a 1993 k1500 that has the cluster with a tachometer. Im switching to blue led gauge lights, and i got the sockets to go along with them. There are 7 replacment bulbs and 6 work with the new sockets. The center bulb isnt working, and i swapped it with the one that lights up my prndd21, and it did light up but the one i moved to the center didnt. I know they do have one way fitment so i put the socket in both ways with the bulb mounted on them both ways and it didnt work no matter what way it was. Is there a known issue with the circuit board going bad or am i just missing something? Its bugging me knowing
You must be registered for see images attach
im one bulb away from really nice led lights
What bulbs did u use