Online Calculators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the BSFC may be off by a decimal point. I keep getting ~.045. I thnk it should be .45

btw : they are all working for me now. Looks like I will be running around 26 PSI at WOT on Max boost, so probably around 18psi at idle.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what values are you inputting to get .045? rememver that BSFC requires TOTAL fuel flow combine for all injectors. the bsfc calculator isn't going to be overly useful either, since the HP and fuel flow should be observed while on a dyno for real accuracy. but I thought I'd put it on there anyways.

that is wierd that sometimes the other ones aren't working...what are they doing when they don't work? like does the button not work on it? what browsers are y'all using?

I just checked on both computers at my house, and they're all working on my end still...the problem is that I'm a car guy first, a camera guy second....and down the list I'm a computer guy, so Its totally possible that I may have made a scripting mistake or something, I appreciate the help so I can fix any issues that come up.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems to be working now. At work only the top formula would work nothing else. On my laptop it works fine.

I wasn't sure about the fuel flow I guess. I assumed it was just whatever was measured at the regulator.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Other than the top one they still dont work for me, but it could be my computer...the button works, but nothing comes up and on the bar in the bottom left corner of the screen it says "error on page"

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
the a1000 with support 1200-1400hp..the question you should be asking is, at what pressure do you set your regulator to, with the injectors you have, to have enough fuel, for your hp range...only 2 injectors...there is your limit

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other than the top one they still dont work for me, but it could be my computer...the button works, but nothing comes up and on the bar in the bottom left corner of the screen it says "error on page"

This is exactly what happend to me on my work computer. I bet you have an outdated java app. Just a guess though.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the a1000 with support 1200-1400hp..the question you should be asking is, at what pressure do you set your regulator to, with the injectors you have, to have enough fuel, for your hp range...only 2 injectors...there is your limit

You and I are on the same page. I thought that's what I was asking, I was a more than a little tired when I typed that though so who knows what it sounded like, lol. I've done a little research and I think I'm gonna be running around 23-25psi baseline with a 1:1 rise for boost. Probably around 31-34 psi max.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

what browser are you using?

I'm out of town right now at my parents house, and I'm getting the same problem, but their computer is likely the issue too, they don't ever update things, so they're still running IE7. But I'll have to take another look at things when I get home.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, have IE at work and only the top calculator works. Use Firefox on my laptop, all functions work correctly.