Online Calculators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm working on a whole boatload of useful vehicle/engine/etc calculators, and I've got the first set uploaded for fuel system math, things like injector flow, pump flow, etc...I've got tons more that I'll be building over a little while.

if there is something that you think would be useful, or that I'm missing, let me know and I can probably build one for it.

here is the calculators index: http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/calculators.html

I'll update this thread when I get some of the other ones built.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Once again, thanks man. Info like this is what these forums are all about.

tried using some of them. Only top one working, might be because I'm on work computers.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, only the fuel system calculators are finished, all the induction/heads/cams/gears/etc aren't done yet...

or do you mean that only the first one on the fuel system page is working? (the BSFC one?)

is anyone else having issues with them?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked the fuel system ones and they're all working on my laptop, and on the hospital computers/network here at work. All the ones here:
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/calculators/fuelsystem.html

they all work off javascript though, so if your work firewall blocks java or something, then they may have problems. but I'm not sure why only the top one would work and not the others.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, top one works. I'm sure it's cuz my work computers.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have a chance, try it when you get home and let me know if it's still giving you problems there.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do. Trying to figure up what my FP should be. I need to find some specs on my fuel pump (A1000) to see what pressure it starts to run out of flow.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the aeromotive A1000? I'm sure that beast will fuel whatever you want it to.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, but I've only got 2 injectors so I'm gonna have to turn the pressure up to feed the big ol 7.4 with the whipple. I'm sure it will handle it, just trying to get an idea of where my base fuel pressure will be.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
IM on my laptop at home and olny the top one is working for me too...looks like those will be some great tools for everyone though! Thanks Aloicious!