Old and new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyman10

Reaction score
Ok I pulled a motor out of a 84 camper it's a LS 5.7 litre and I took the heads and intake fuel injection off 98 vortex k1500 I took the crank sensor off vortech engine and bought new timing chain cover and no fire but fuel injection is working I assume I hear itt but no start so I put new cam position sensor in and still no fire what next if anyone has any ideas everyone told me this would work but since have abandoned me it's turning over very slow to it's new small starter and new battery as well Help please I have to get back to work asap

Chevyman10

Reaction score
Ok I pulled a motor out of a 84 camper it's a LS 5.7 litre and I took the heads and intake fuel injection off 98 vortex k1500 I took the crank sensor off vortech engine and bought new timing chain cover and no fire but fuel injection is working I assume I hear itt but no start so I put new cam position sensor in and still no fire what next if anyone has any ideas everyone told me this would work but since have abandoned me it's turning over very slow to it's new small starter and new battery as well Help please I have to get back to work asap
Ok so I found another coil wire in the garage and just for the hell of it I put it on it popped and a little back fire so I was happy last night doing the pp dance all over the yard going to buy coil and reset timing today and keep my fingers crossed