Obs style flares or bush wacker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK so cops have been giving me **** for having my tires hanging out so i think its time to invest in a set of flares. Just not too sure on which to go with. I would love some obs style flares but i like the look of the color matched pocket styles. This is my truck as of now.

You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I like both...if I ever lift my truck more I'll probably get some flares too and it would be between those two. I think on your black truck the bushwachers would look good colormatched

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMo stock or bushwacker extendafenders, NOT pocket style I'm just not a fan of them, too flat looking on an obs truck.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Standard 3" flares. I had some on my 88 and liked how they looked.

Ye olde school pic of my truck
You must be registered for see images

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Since your truck is a fleetside bed, I would go with the OEM flares, I love the way they look. I like the Extend-a-fender flares too, that is what I have on my truck, since they were the only ones for a stepside at the time. Pocket style flares look alright...but I like them better on newer trucks.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I usually don't like the pocket style flares but I think they'd look sick on your truck.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill have to check them out. are they the real obs style ones or do people have trouble fitting them at all?