OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm switching back to stock bumpers & grille & pulled these/will be pulling these from my 95 Silvy. Nice parts with no damage and I'm not looking to get rich off of them.

Edited 5/2/11 .......No Shipping Cash & Carry

OBS Steel Roll Pan w/flush mount tag light --- $60.00
You must be registered for see images attach

OBS Paintable (not chrome) Steel Front Bumper ---$45.00

OBS Paintable Front Grille ---$40.00

OBS (93-older) Front Bumper Filler Panel $10.00 **just an spare I had laying around**

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there a way you could hold the front bumper an grill till thursday for me..... I get paid thursday but just want to make sure I can afford it before I say I want it an then not be able to get it lol!!... If you could I would be greatfull an would come pick them up from you if your close to Fredrick Md..
(Been saving $ for the car show in O.C. in a few weeks lol)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Awww lance.....well, I'll take that roll pan. Well, maybe not, I won't be up that way for atleast a good while.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lance, I'm in Millersville Md . There's another guy interested in the parts who came by and looked them over but he too asked for a few days to scrape up the change so if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I'll give you a shot at them if you'll willing to make the drive to get them.

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.k. so i'm gonna have to pass this up because of fund's isn't looking to good sorry.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez