OBS (Old Blown up ) to NBS (New Bad ass ) Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
**** that's not bad at all on the price tag. Sick build man, especially love that new rigid lightbar! Gonna end up with one of those myself, eventually, lol

yeah dude its really not. and thanks a lot man. and its not rigid ;) personally i think its better than rigid

I think kyle posted a link to them in another thread...the name def sounds familiar

Sent from the middle of nowhere

yeah they're awesome

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
for those of you who are wondering about the trans. today i decided it was time to see what it could do. not only can i spin 38s with stock gears now it cherps the **** out of them shifting from 1st to 2nd :naughty:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
for those of you who are wondering about the trans. today i decided it was time to see what it could do. not only can i spin 38s with stock gears now it cherps the **** out of them shifting from 1st to 2nd :naughty:

That is sick! What's your MPG like? That's awesome you got the black box light I had posted that link for everyone here too

ctchevy166

Reaction score
Everything looks really good! You are very skilled. Nice job reconstructing that thing back from the dead. Those discs should be a huge improvement!