OBS (Old Blown up ) to NBS (New Bad ass ) Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
well guys its been a while since ive posted on here but ive done a little bit to the truck recently.

got some bigger tires finally :)
You must be registered for see images attach

yup those are 38s on 4in of lift ;)

also decided to steal a bumper idea from someone :p

here it is all done, i also got some led tail lights

I also added some cab led lights

and unfortunately my trans finally went. so i took advantage of a blown trans and decided to upgrade. I ordered the monster transmissions super sport trans with a 1650 hd tc :) should be at my house this wednesday cant tell ya'll how excited i am for that

Last edited:

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
That's probably the most functional bumper idea. As far as the trans goes that sucks man! I hated when mine went out no hope you get her up and running again soon. It's looking good!

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
That's probably the most functional bumper idea. As far as the trans goes that sucks man! I hated when mine went out no hope you get her up and running again soon. It's looking good!

thanks brotha its made out of 2x4 1/4" with 2" receiver some dom laying around and my old bumper/hitch brackets. and yeah it was gonna happen sooner or later stock trans+stock gears+38s+truck pull= boom

Last edited:

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
since ive had this truck 4low hasnt worked(np243). when i click the 4low button it blinks and then goes back to 4hi. is it the switch or the actuator thats the problem?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
since ive had this truck 4low hasnt worked(np243). when i click the 4low button it blinks and then goes back to 4hi. is it the switch or the actuator thats the problem?

Mine does the same thing but I only have four low. I have changed the actuator once when I lost four wheel drive completely and the switch three times and have no idea what the problem is

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing but I only have four low. I have changed the actuator once when I lost four wheel drive completely and the switch three times and have no idea what the problem is

i guess its time to swap transfercases :lol:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ru putting it in nuetral?

sent from my Big Block powered phone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I just said that because when I had my maroon truck I thought me Low didn't work but it would only switch over when I was in neutral