OBS All clear tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
Yeah, don't drive it much, didn't drive it much before the 4/6 but so far so good. I've not been around much cause I've been redoing my basement to have some where to display my ever growing Hot Wheels collection.

I guess we men never get too old to have Hot Wheels/Matchbox collections. I'm 25 and still browse by the Hot Wheels/Matchbox section at Walmart. lol :evillol:

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess we men never get too old to have Hot Wheels/Matchbox collections. I'm 25 and still browse by the Hot Wheels/Matchbox section at Walmart. lol :evillol:

umm yeah, This is just a small part of the ones I have. It's not a hobby its a sickness! lol

You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Some cost more than that. A guy I know somehow gets his hands on these rare ones and makes a killing on ebay.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look what i found

After seeing this post I had to have a set of these. I had a set 10 years ago on my old truck and since i am back into another OBS I really wanted to have them again. They look the best and after searching through all the fawking clear tail light posts on ebay I found a set.

The listing did not have a picture but the seller described them and they were brand new in the box, so I went for it, it was worth the risk....I won the auction for $89 and FREE shipping....so i figured it was worth a shot.

So these bad boys showed up last Friday!!!!:hmm::evillol::rocking::)

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 14