NvrDoneD50s 98 chevy z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NvrDoneD50

Reaction score
whats goin on guys....i picked up this 98 z71 escb on friday for 2500$...i got a smoking deal on it. everything works...body is in pretty good condt besides a few minor dings. since i got it ive pulled the bed rails,tool box,drop in bedliner and bug shield off. i got the windows tinted 50% on the doors and 20% over the stock tint on the back. then i installed a clarion cz500 cd player but im about to change it because i dont like it at all. ive got a set of 06 17'' 5 spoke wheels and im in the process of getting a set of 33-12.50-17'' mickey thompsons from a buddy. ive got keys to level the front for now....in a year or so its going to get a rcx 6'' and 20s and 35s. i also ordered all diamond clear lights for the front since the stock headlights are almost useless at night. ill be ordering hids for the front and red led taillights. ive only got one picture right now but ill get alot more posted in the next few days

You must be registered for see images attach