Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i still aint got another chance to try photobucket, i will probably try tomorow cuz im studiyin for freakin finals...ugh

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright let me try this again

Attachments

• my duramax paint.jpg
    my duramax paint.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • my 88.jpg
    my 88.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
  • my 4 link as of 12-9-09.jpg
    my 4 link as of 12-9-09.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 7

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I fixed the albums the other night. Should work fine I uploaded a ton of pictures.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just wanting to say Hi and I'm also new, but Ill try to help you with the photobucket images, If this works just hit reply with quote to see how I did it, or use the very bottom of the four links Photobucket gives you for an [ img ] tag setup for you.

here it is a few months ago....maybe if it works
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice looking truck, and do you know what are the wheels on your bagged truck?

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the help, and they are 22s and boss 304's on i believe 255 tires but im not sure the truck aint here right now

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Is the speedometer thrown off with the 255's or have you driven it with them on there much?

I'm really eyeballing those wheels in the black with the chrome lip version for my truck.

Thank you for your input too.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have never drove the truck down the road in the 5 years that ive had it, whenever i got it i was only 14 so i didn't have my liscence, and once i did i had already tore it down and not made it street worthy lol, yeah those wheels would look good like that, what year is your truck? any pics?