Newbie with a 88 454 Dually project truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTODually

Reaction score
Lmao!, you are close! pretty sure its a 71/71 LeMans with its front chrome bumper missing, just going by the grill sizes and the spot in between them, and it isnt a '70 Lemans, cause their bumper wraps around the grills.

Yeah it's my very first car, a 72 Lemans, that's my baby. Used to be done up as a 455 powered gto clone but in the process of restoring original. (Inbetween my other Pontiac projects and the truck)

GTODually

Reaction score
Sorry haven't been on much with the cold weather...truck has just sat...anyways I treated myself to a little gift and got this hood for $175 off craigslist today. Already installed. Got it cheap cause it needs a little dolly work on the edge from shipping damage. No biggie because I have a few other spots to touch up on the truck before paint. Getting there...

You must be registered for see images

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yeah it's my very first car, a 72 Lemans, that's my baby. Used to be done up as a 455 powered gto clone but in the process of restoring original. (Inbetween my other Pontiac projects and the truck)

I just realized the other day, i'm on your facebook page for 70-72's :lol:, I have a 1970 Pontiac LeMans Sport, has a 455 Buick in it, project i have had for years! (Blow most of my money on my 2 trucks)

Sorry haven't been on much with the cold weather...truck has just sat...anyways I treated myself to a little gift and got this hood for $175 off craigslist today. Already installed. Got it cheap cause it needs a little dolly work on the edge from shipping damage. No biggie because I have a few other spots to touch up on the truck before paint. Getting there...

You must be registered for see images

I have never been crazy about the tear drop hoods, to me they just dont seem to flow with the lines of these trucks, but cant beat if for the price you paid!!

GTODually

Reaction score
My dually sitting at where I work (Maaco) waiting to get cab corners and paint...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 12