Newb here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No man, some things I say are pretty stupid sometimes, but nah, never did anything stupid. My parents raised me well, never had alcohol, didn't do bad in school, no wrecks, no tickets, no drugs, none of that stupid ****.

Oh, now I'm pissed! Damn parents failed me!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Oh, now I'm pissed! Damn parents failed me!

Lmao. The times were different. I love it when a dude my dad knew in high school starts telling stories. My dad would beat my ass if I ever did anything like that!

-Via Mobile-

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
To my buddies kids, I'm 'Unca Al'. The 'Bad Uncle'. The bad influence. Held up to the kids as someone NOT to aspire to be!
Well, when they start to pull that B.S., I just take the kids aside and say, "Let me tell you some stories about you're Dad..."

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
To my buddies kids, I'm 'Unca Al'. The 'Bad Uncle'. The bad influence. Held up to the kids as someone NOT to aspire to be!
Well, when they start to pull that B.S., I just take the kids aside and say, "Let me tell you some stories about you're Dad..."

Yesterday I heard a story about my dad getting a girl that had asthma (he didn't know) to smoke borkum riff pipe tobacco out of a ****** making her think it was green. She ended up almost dead in the hospital. :rofl:

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Haha when I was a teenager, my buddys dad gave us a dip of ***** (we were 16) and now he's the Justice of the Peace who cracks down on underage tobacco and alcohol sales :rofl:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2