Newb here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Oh man, I remember my first dip. That's a hell of a story.

-Via Mobile-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha, Mine was a bet. I was 15. My friend had a Banshee with a CBR 600 engine in it. He never let me ride the thing, but one night at a bon fire, he best me I wouldn't take a dip. If I didn't I could take her for a spin.

So I take the smallest pinch ever. And I was like "this **** ain't bad at all!" So I kept putting more and more in until I had a huge wedge in. I was great for the first 45 minutes. You know, you fell like ever time you look to the left or right your head spins around in a circle 5 time. :rofl: Well after about 45 minutes It hit me harder than a ****. I couldn't decide if I wanted to sit down or stand up. Well about the 4th time of standing up I blew chunks right into the fire. Haha.

I felt like complete crap that whole night. Went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning I swear I've never felt better in my life.

It's been a can of Copenhagen every other day from there on out!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Haha, Mine was a bet. I was 15. My friend had a Banshee with a CBR 600 engine in it. He never let me ride the thing, but one night at a bon fire, he best me I wouldn't take a dip. If I didn't I could take her for a spin.

So I take the smallest pinch ever. And I was like "this **** ain't bad at all!" So I kept putting more and more in until I had a huge wedge in. I was great for the first 45 minutes. You know, you fell like ever time you look to the left or right your head spins around in a circle 5 time. :rofl: Well after about 45 minutes It hit me harder than a ****. I couldn't decide if I wanted to sit down or stand up. Well about the 4th time of standing up I blew chunks right into the fire. Haha.

I felt like complete crap that whole night. Went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning I swear I've never felt better in my life.

It's been a can of Copenhagen every other day from there on out!

Gettin used to it the hard way ftw!! :rofl:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2