Newb from Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. I've been lurking for a couple of days, but decided to introduce myself after I knew I had this obs truck for sure. I picked up a '94 RCSB today, although I'm not new to the truck scene. My last truck was an '05 1/2ton CC. I rolled it over in December of '08 and was finally able to get another truck. This time I didn't want a $600 monthly payment. Not sure on all the plans for the '94 other than it needs a notch and the drop leaves replaced with an appropriate drop.

Anyways... here's the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

and the last truck:

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from NY. That's one clean OBS.

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, nice rides-sucks about your black one, at least your ok!

Thanks all. Yeah, I'm always going to miss the black one. I did get ejected (no seatbelt) and broke my neck. Spent a month in the hospital learning to walk again. But I am ok now. Lucky SOB right here.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy **** man.....that bkack truck was really nice, thank god you made it through that, looked like a devastating accident. Youll like the 400 a lot more, parts prices and no monthly payment will be awesome.