new wheels??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Really nice! Really expensive!
Get the make & model, then contact 'Steve's Discount Wheels', out of Chicago. I looked at wheels for 2 years before I decided on what I wanted. ALL the tire shops around here wanted $375.00 a tire, in the sizes I wanted. Yea, $1500.00 just for the tires! Called SDW, told 'em what I wanted, & the vehicle that the tires & wheels were going on. They handled the rest. One week later, the tires AND wheels were on my doorstep! For just a little better than $1800.00! And that included shipping, taxes, & import duties! They fit perfect. Proper offsets with no spacers! (which is what all the other guys were trying to sell me) Their communication skills are excellent, also!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what do yall think about these wheels?? i think they will look good on my truck but at $600 a wheel i want them to look right lol

http://208.112.33.143/p-362-imperial-blue-wbrushed-finish.aspx

Haha you have a thing for those race lines don't ya? The ones you suggested I get were $740 a piece! I thought it had to be a joke. Maybe trying searching for prices on those wheels somewhere like ebay will have better prices or maybe they're just insanely priced. Either way, I could/would never buy wheels that expensive. The cost of 1 is more than I spent on all 4 of my 17's LOL

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep way cheaper on ebay average $170 per wheel but I dunno if they're different but I noticed one or two that were like $700...Either way that kookoo.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice! Really expensive!
Get the make & model, then contact 'Steve's Discount Wheels', out of Chicago. I looked at wheels for 2 years before I decided on what I wanted. ALL the tire shops around here wanted $375.00 a tire, in the sizes I wanted. Yea, $1500.00 just for the tires! Called SDW, told 'em what I wanted, & the vehicle that the tires & wheels were going on. They handled the rest. One week later, the tires AND wheels were on my doorstep! For just a little better than $1800.00! And that included shipping, taxes, & import duties! They fit perfect. Proper offsets with no spacers! (which is what all the other guys were trying to sell me) Their communication skills are excellent, also!

i can get the boss 338 wheels and tires for around $1400 but im tryin to stay away from what everyone else is running.. i love the boss and coys buy i see them on alot of the OBS's.. why i wanted those is cuz i can make them like i want.. i plan to narrow the rear end 4 inchs so the off set i want i can go deeper on them...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha you have a thing for those race lines don't ya? The ones you suggested I get were $740 a piece! I thought it had to be a joke. Maybe trying searching for prices on those wheels somewhere like ebay will have better prices or maybe they're just insanely priced. Either way, I could/would never buy wheels that expensive. The cost of 1 is more than I spent on all 4 of my 17's LOL

i like raceline wheels and intro wheel.. but your truck would look so good with those wheeis..

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like raceline wheels and intro wheel.. but your truck would look so good with those wheeis..

Well I guess it's all up to opinions. I personally am looking for something in a 20 coming up and maybe back to 35's but tire prices for 20's and the ones I want just aren't high on the priority budget for a while :/

be sure and updated once ya get somethin!